zaterdag, augustus 26, 2006

Little Test after training.

To see if you are succesful to wake up your HE, we have made a little funny test to play.
I cover your eyes, me or a friends will hide a litle object and you have to pick it up fast!

Example. Wake up your HE and say: "where did my friend hide the object for me?" Directly the HE brings you to the object. This is a funny game, just feel the strong guiding from the God.



After 2 weeks training i was already succesful to find the object my friends did hide for me with my eyes closed/covert, i hope you can do better and faster ^^

I can also let you do a breaking test (just say it and breakt it!!!) that's all and be unlimited. The size or material doesn't matter, so now you know you can do it, and next time just say it and make it oké!!! a beautiful creation it must be.

You want to try it?

Geen opmerkingen: